Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Life changes...

Okay I know that I tend to forget about my dear sweet blog, but wow do I have a lot to tell now. 

So first up... Yes my newly wed parents are doing great. We are all settling into our new lives very nicely and I have been surprised how much fun it has been. We are renovating a shed and turning it into a man cave for him. Oh my soul the man cave is going to be so awesome it has a little kitchen and bathroom and also a loft. Its not quite finished but when it is I will definitely take pics.

And now the news on me... Dance classes have started again and I am in the advanced tap class. There are four other really wonderful ladies in the class with me and our teacher is just awesome. But the biggest thing changing with me is that I am working at losing weight. Its hard but its going to worth it. Today I am starting the lemonade diet (I don't think it should be called the lemonade diet but the lemonade cleanse). If you would like to learn more about the lemonade diet checkout www.lemonadesite.org.

I hope you have a great weekend!


Love,
    Dayna

No comments:

Post a Comment